First of all when you’re getting any trouble while running sun joe SPX3000 then you have to cut off the electric power before maintenance of your sun joe SPX3000 pressure washer to avoid risk. The sun Joe SPX3000 Troubleshooting guide is just as simple as any other machine.
You can follow troubleshooting guides before contacting the customer service.
|Problem||Possible cause||Possible solution|
|pressure washer starts, but no water comes out||1. Pump/hoses or accessories frozen.|
2. No water supply.
3. Water inlet filter blocked.
4. Nozzle blocked.
|1. Wait for pump/hoses or accessories to thaw.|
2. Connect inlet water.
3. Clean the water inlet filter.
4. Clean the nozzle.
|pressure washer refuses to start||1. Power failure/machine not plugged into a working receptacle.|
2. Defective socket.
3. Fuse has blown.
4. Defective extension cord.
|1. Check to make sure machine is plugged into a working outlet.|
2. Check the power cord and reset the GFCI.
3. Try a different outlet.
4. Replace fuse. Switch off any other machines that are using the same circuit.
Try the unit without
|pressure washer often starts and stops by itself||1. Pump/spray gun is leaking.|
2. Trigger mechanism is broken.
|1. Please call the Snow Joe® + Sun Joe® customer service center at 1-866-SNOW JOE (1-866-766-9563) for assistance.|
|sun joe pressure washer pulsating||1. Air in inlet hose.|
2. Inadequate supply of mains water.
3. Nozzle partially blocked.
4. Water filter blocked.
4. Hose kinked.
|Allow machine to run by holding the trigger until regular working pressure resumes.|
1. Check that the water supply corresponds to the specifications required.
2. WARNING! Avoid using long, thin hoses(minimum 1/2 in. diameter).Clean the nozzle.
3. Clean the water inlet filter.
4. Straighten out the hose to remove any kinks/blockages.
|Fluctuating pressure||1. Pump sucking air.Valves dirty, worn out, or stuck.|
2. Pump seals worn out.
|1. Check the hoses and connections are airtight.|
2. Clean or replace valves/seals.Please call the Snow Joe® + Sun Joe® customer service center at 1-866-SNOWJOE (1-866-766-9563) for assistance.
|pressure washer stops||1. Fuse has blown.|
2. Incorrect mains voltage.
3. Thermal sensor activated.
4. Nozzle partially blocked.
|1. Replace fuse. |
2. Switch off other machines using the same circuit.
3. Check that the mains voltage corresponds to specification on the model tag.
4. Let the washer cool down for 5 minutes, then restart.
5. Clean the nozzle.
|Fuse blows||1. Fuse too small.||1. Install a fuse with a higher amp rating than the amp consumption of the machine. |
2. Try the unit without an extension cord.
What to do when Sun joe pressure washer pulsating?
lets check some possible cause and their solution pulsating of sun joe pressure washer:
- The very first reason of pulsating is air can be present at the inlet of hose
Solution: clean the hose and Also clean inlet filter of hose for proper flow.
2. in adequate supply of mains water
Solution: The kink or blockage may be a problem, clean it completely by wire.
3. The Nozzle may be Blocked
Solution: clean the nozzle with high pressure or blow air by mouth through it
4. water filter blockage
Solution: clean the blockage from filter
check out how does a pressure washer works to learn the theory of pressure washer
Sun Joe pressure washer customer service
You can take support at a specific time which I mentioned below to sun joe customer service. They have very good customer representatives.
Sun Joe customer toll free at ”1-866-766-9563”
You can call at:
Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM EST
Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
sun joe pressure washer support
you can connect with support team through chat, Email, Call to support on the link which I have mentioned above